Sunday, February 1, 2009

U-Blog 1

So far the course activities, readings and assignments have been pretty straight forward. I am new to the online course experience but one thing I have noticed is, blackboard makes everything easier. The layout, how everything is easily accessible and self explanatory, definitely makes the class easier to keep up with. As far as the activities go, I've found them to be very interesting and I've actually learned a lot already. The reading hasn't been bad either, and the main reason for me is that I've been interested in the content. And lastly, the assignments such as setting up this blog, and the discussion boards etc., were also new to me but have proven to be very helpful and a fun way of learning. If the rest of the semester follows the same format, I will be very pleased with the course as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment